Hey guys, i'll make this short and sweet.
So you know Ben the guy who I ranted on about two blogs before? Well today.. he spoke to me *squeak!* seriously. We ended up sitting across from each other today during a lab and he just asked me a question. I was literally tongue tied. Oh and you know that expression: "My heart skipped a beat"? (well that was more dramatic)... I gotta say ladies, the saying stands true. I could hear and feel each individual rapid heart beat boo-booming inside my chest. Also, try hiding the hyperventilation thats going on inside and keeping a straight face whilst trying not to smile too hard that your cheeks would fall off so you don't look so hopeful and he doesnt find you completely wierd before getting to know you... yeah, toughest challenge ever! Hopefully next week, we'll exchange more words :)
Today, (because i'm part of the Red Cross), we were supposed to have a barbecue at uni but it didn't come through. So guess who was left eating yummy and junk-foody oportos? sadly, me. It tasted so good but was so depressed afterwards because i'm "supposed" to be on a diet haha!
So there we go :) Point six about me: part of Red Cross society, and point seven: this girl is on a diet. I need to lose 7 kilos before my birthday (1 month).. good luck to me :|
Until tomorrow my loves <3
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment