Well, so point five about me: I love op shopping. Op shopping, vintage shopping, thrifting, secondhand shopping, whatever it is, I LOVE IT. It has become an obsession of mine for SOO many years and not only have I saved a ton of money for doing it, my room is full of objects and clothes with thrifting stories behind all of them :)
st. vinnies and I couldn't resist. SOO.. I bought a cute little pouch zipper thing. (Before I bought it I had to figure out what i'd use it for.. ive decided to use it for my ipod and phone) which cost me a measly $1.50 and an old suzannegrae shirt which had a different neckline. I tried it on and you could wear it as an off the shoulder shirt and it looks pretty good for.. $3.00 :)
one of my fav stores had this genuine leather/floral printed wallet where the lady was willing to give it to me for $4.00 but I decided I needed to make up my mind and that I would come back later. 2 hours later, I started getting very very VERY excited to buy the wallet so I went to the store... and it was GONE! I KNEW I should have bought it when I first saw it! And it was genuine too and I had never seen a wallet like it before :(
So my fellow readers and friends.. that is why I am disappointed today. Oh and also the fact that I've barely started my genetics speech/presentation and it is due in approximately 17 hours and 22 minutes.. oh boy..
I love you guys again <3

No comments:
Post a Comment