Saturday, March 13, 2010

starting afresh

So here I am, sitting in my cubicle of a room, trying to acknowledge my long-thought goals and whether or not I am going to strive to achieve them this year. I have work all day tomorrow, university on monday, a physics assignment due on tuesday and a genetics seminar due on wednesday. Despite the chaos, I still took the time to start a new blog. Mind you, this is spontaneous for me. Seriously, I have never read a blog before, never started one, I am a COMPLETE AMATEUR. I am not a writer, I did the lowest english possible in high school, i'm not very interesting in general. But still, I find that starting this blog will help me vent through this year at uni, help my find myself and to write about my journey of my boring life, experiences, dreams and who knows, I may achieve something great this year, something i've dreamt of and that is out of my comfort zone. And when that happens, I want you to experience it with me. This could be our secret in a way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment