Wow, can you believe its been 8 days since I last posted something boring and interesting about my life? Well, uni is horrible (which is as expected). However, I am looking forward to the holidays (well study break, but i think ill take the first few days as a small holiday). My last uni day is tomorrow and I would usually be excited for something like this, but I have two assessments due tomorrow, and both are in different stages of completion.
Hmm, what else? Well my birthdays coming up and i've always wanted to go to one of those drive-in movie type of things? it would be pretty exciting! Oh and, I have booked for my P's test (driving test after learners). Its for the 5th May or something like that and Im so scared because I havent completed my hours and I can't park properly yet. Believe it or not, I can reverse park better than nose-in first park. Strange huh?
<3
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment