Okay, so point one about me: i'm a complete shy, non-attractive repellent. I've gone through nearly 19 years of my life watching my bestfriends have boyfriends and girlfriends after boyfriends and girlfriends. It got kind of depressing when I got to Year 7 but I got over it because i'm a tough cookie :). But lately, I suppose its been kind of bugging me. I see so many guys and girls out there with partners who you never would have thought possible for the person. And then you wonder 'WHEN WILL THEY FIND ME?!' My god I swear, girls talk about their first kisses when they're 11 or so years old and yet here I am, 19, alone, never been kissed (cheesy, but true) and venting these sorrows through an online blog... thats saying something isnt it? haha! My cousin has had many companions and she said to me: 'Don't worry, when you get to uni, it'll be so easy!'. Um well hello, first of uni has flown by already and was I never acknowledged by a guy. It being my second year of uni with no guy interaction at all makes me scratch my head and wander... Due to this skill of mine, i've said for years i'm going to become celibate. But honestly, what's a life without sex?! *Sigh.. that's one goal of mine throughout my journey.. find a boyfriend.
So anyway, there's this guy Ben (not his real name) who has infatuated me since I first met him during a chemistry learning session about a year ago. I don't follow him around like a lost puppy, he just makes me hold my breath whenever he's in my sight. He's norwegian and so sexy I feel like i've sinned just looking at him. Well, I went through last year not having said a word to him, he didn't even know who I was. BUT THIS YEAR.. I nearly fainted when I saw we had a class together. We sit on opposite sides of the room and it pains me to say i've only spoken to him once, and it was a complete and utter embarrassment on my behalf. And another thing, I feel like if I do talk to him, I might accidentally use his name because he might find it wierd.. this girl he doesnt know knows how much about him whereas he can't even point me out in a crowd. I won't see him until our class on Tuesday but if something happens (which is most likely a no), i'll let you know!!
Now, it's time to stop thinking of the norwegian god and get back to my genetics seminar which is due on wednesday (i've just started ) :|

No comments:
Post a Comment