ok, so I said i'd come back with a positive attitude and with good enthusiasm so yaye here I am acting all positive.. because i've decided to drop one of my subjects haha! physics was ruining my life for a while anyway and it was just so hard to keep up with all my other subjects because I was paying WAY too much attention to physics when I still don't get it anyway. So, I am going to withdraw from that unit by the end of the day.. I'm a little bit scared, though. I mean, what will others think of me? They might think that i'm taking the easy way out so I would have less workload (which isn't true because my other subjects are just as hard, if not harder). Oh well, I shouldn't pay attention to what others might say, I should just do what's best for me right?
Also, I've already started my other assessments so I'm not TOO worried!
With lots of happy love <3
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment