Sunday, March 21, 2010

too early..

It's officially 8:21am according to the computer time at uni.. and its just too early for me. I could still be asleep on a later bus but I figured if I came to uni earllier today I could get some work done before my lecture at 9.. WRONG.
Not to mention my weekend was suppposed to be dedicated to study and hmm.. I wish I could say that I studied all weekend and that I know all of my material now, but I don't. And I want to dig myself a hole and lie there and cry.. because I have 4 assessments due in a week and i've done nada. zero. zilch. nil, whatever you wanna call it. I know it's all my fault though because i'm so behind so i've got to fix this.

I will get back to you next time with hopefully a positive attitude and positive thoughts. Wish me luck!

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment